I am a born and raised Hudson Valley girl.
I love where I live - the beauty of the region
When I'm not busy working you can find me:
- Traipsing around the Hudson Valley with my husband. We are the self-proclaimed ‘Hudson Valley Hipsters’ and love checking out the newest and coolest events, bars, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Perusing the aisles at Target. Seriously. This is my perfect day: waking up early, getting dressed in my favorite athleisure outfit, driving to Target, stopping at the Starbucks inside and ordering a beverage, grabbing a cupholder and a cart and spending the next two or so hours leisurely strolling the store. Also, there is no spending limit.
It is my therapy and I have no regrets.
- Hanging out with my handi-capable pug, Meatball, and gaggle of cats (by gaggle I mean six...)
- Binge watching my favorite shows: Parks + Recreation, Schitt’s Creek, + RuPaul's Drag Race
If you're just dying to hear more, here are 5 fun facts about me:
1. I was a semi-professional Ukrainian folk dancer.
2. I have a Bachelor’s degree in English Education and a minor in Psychology from Marist College. I taught high school English for a short period of time in a very intense and dangerous environment and burnt out quickly.
3. When I believe in something, I will fight hard for it. My passion is endless and I will be your biggest cheerleader and hype (wo)man.
4. I have an obsession with bedding. There is something so satisfying and cozy about a new bed set or duvet cover.
5. I’ve dealt with some pretty serious mental health issues. I don’t let my struggles define me, they’re just something I deal with from time to time. That being said, I am ALWAYS available to chat, any time, no questions asked, no judgements passed.